Comune di Cotronei
Tips for new users:
- First, add one or more Agents (vendors, S/W & H/W manufacturers, contractors) by clicking the "+" next to the "Agents" on the left.
- Then, add some item types (PC, Printer, Switch FC, etc) and optionally contract types (License, S&M,...) using the "Item Types" menu
- Then, you can start adding Items, Software and Contracts.
- Items: all physical assets. PCs, printers, servers, phones, tape libraries, video players, etc. Items can be associated with other items, and invoices. You may also add relevant files (manuals, offers, etc)
- Invoices: proofs of purchase for hardware, software, contracts, etc. These are different from other files/documents (manuals, offers, etc) because they contain extra metadata like vendor, buyer, dates etc
- Software: all software metadata. You may associate software with items in this menu (e.g. assign a software to multiple PCs)
- Agents: agents are entities like Vendors, S/W Manufacturers, H/W Manufacturers, Contractors, and Buyers
- Racks: here you may enter rack data + view rack layouts. Items are assigned to racks based on their rackmountable,rack and rack-position properties.
- Contracts: enter contracts like support&maintenance,leases etc. Contracts can be associated with Items and Software and have related documents and invoices. Contract events are also kept here.
- Files: you may edit file data here for files that were previously uploaded through the Items, Software, Invoices or Contract file upload tabs. You may also upload new files (except invoices) and relate them to more Items, Software or Contracts.
This project contains icons from: